Patient Care Technician
Attention career-minded individuals come join Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek! We are looking for self-motivated caregivers/patient care techs to join the team to work in North Fulton and Gwinnett Counties. This care focuses primarily on personal hygiene, nutritional needs, and activities of daily living. Serve as critical point of contact for client, our agency and the surgeons office. Provide comfort and caring as a patient care technician. Provide compassionate client focus and perform assigned care tasks. Improve the clients experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for client care.
You should have:
- Successful completion of formal Nurse Aid course/training
Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Passion for working with the public and enjoy providing great customer service.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and customer respect.
- Effective communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and innovative attitude.
- Ability to pass a background and driving checks.
- +one year of hospital, facility or doctor office experience
Patient Care Technician Duties:
- Perform duties outlined in the plan of care
- Take vital signs
- Assist clients with meals
- Assist clients with personal hygiene and grooming
- Transport post-operative clients from surgery to client care
- Assist our clients with companionship and personal care services
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonus programs
Associated topics: lab, laboratory, medical, mls, mlt, molecular, sample collection, technician i, technician iv, technologist