- Kforce Finance & Accounting
- $95,430.00 -157,490.00/year*
334 W 39th St
Kforce's New York City, New York (NY) based client, a publicly traded software solutions and services company with 100+ customers across 5 continents, is seeking a Senior Revenue and SEC Reporting Accountant. The goal of the Senior Revenue and SEC Reporting Accountant is to assist the Director of Revenue with their revenue recognition and SEC reporting process.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Technology company experience required
- Requires revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Requires SEC reporting experience
- Software industry experience with % of completion required
- Contract review and management experience
- Experience with working with project manager
- NetSuite nice to have, or cloud based ERP system nice to have
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...