Registered Nurse, Telemetry/ Medical Surgical
There are two departments that have a total of 42 BEDS, including 13 private rooms. Accredited as Chest Pain Center in recognition to the highest standards in the country for heart failure care.They are focusing on quality measures to continue improving on the existing processes that are in place.
- Adding on nurses for a Telemetry Medical Surgical floor that treats patients with cardiac drips and stroke patients
- 4:1 Patient to Nurse Ratio on this unit
- DONOT NEED BSN DEGREE and NO DEADLINE to achieve degree.
- Nurse Director has been there for 4yrs, she is approachable, consistent, fair, and progressive thinker.
- Professional developmental growth opportunities within the health-system
- Excellent benefits including high tuition reimbursement if interested in obtaining BSN degree
Terms: Telemetry, Med/surg, Medical Surgical, LTACH, Step down, PCU, progressive care unit, orthopedic, stroke.
Telemetry Registered Nurse
- RN with current PA nursing license or ability to apply for RN Pa License
- At least one year of RECENT TELEMETRY OR Medical Surgical experience
- DOES NOT NEED TO HAVE A BSN DEGREE!
With up to date information on the local healthcare facilities our information should make your job search more time efficient.
WE CAN PROVIDE the INSIDE PERSPECTIVE:
- Why is the job opened?
- What is the department like?
- Challenges or changes within the hospital or health-system?
- Overall culture of the organization
Our mission is IMPROVING CAREERS...CREATING COHESIVE RELATIONSHIPS!
Please feel free to APPLY DIRECTLY, TEXT or CALL!
Jennifer Sirover, Managing Director
Associated topics: care, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, transitional